Dingyi Zhang, male, born in 1963, doctor, professor, doctoral supervisor, master supervisor.
Academic Education & Work Career
Doctor, the direction of Crop Ecological, in Crop Cultivation and Tillage, Shanxi Agricultural University
Master, the direction of Soil Fertility in Soil Science, Shanxi Agricultural University
Bachelor, Major in Soil Science, Department of Soil Agrochemistry, Shanxi Agricultural University
Professor in wheat breeding and agronomy, Wheat Research Institute, Shanxi Agricultural University
Professor in wheat breeding and agronomy, Wheat Research Institute, Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Associate professor in wheat breeding and agronomy, Wheat Research Institute, Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Main Research directions
1. Wheat physiology and agronomy under stressed conditions
2. Wheat quality improvement and its agronomy technologies
Overview of Teaching and Research
Long experience in wheat breeding and agronomy study, Chief investigator in a dpzen of national and provincial High-Tech R&D Programs, and published over 50 international and national journal papers (include 1 EI paper). These research results led to a series of district national (China) and provincial (Shanxi) sci-tech progress awards.
Teaching and Research Projects
1. 2002-2005, Development of high quality, high yield and multiple disease resistant wheat lines and/or varieties. National High-Tech R&D Program of China (863 program), Preside over.
2. 2007-2025, Linfen Comprehensive research station, National Advanced Agricultural Production Systems, Preside over.
3. 2006-2010, Development of wheat varieties with high yield and premium quality for Huang-Huai-Hai Regions, National Sci-Tech Infrastructure Program, Preside over.
4. 2008-2020, Development of drought and heat tolerant wheat varieties by using genetic engineering approaches, general program of the National Sci-Tech major project of China, Preside over.
5. 2006-2010, Development of wheat varieties with balanced and productive of large areas by using comprehensive approaches，Provincial key Teck R & D program of Shanxi province, Preside over.
6. 2003-2005，Effect of water and fertilizer application on the synchronization of highly expression of HMW-GS and high quality wheat, Provincial key Teck R & D program of Shanxi province, Preside over.
7. 2003-2005, Standardized agronomy tech systems for high yield production in Shanxi province, Provincial key Teck R & D program of Shanxi province, Preside over.
8. 1999-2002, Fertilizer application system for high-yield and high-quality wheat production, Provincial key Teck R & D program of Shanxi province, Preside over.
9. 1999-2002, Physiological basis for high nutrition use efficiency in wheat crop and its genetic improvement, Provincial natural science foundation of Shanxi province, Preside over.
1. First Author. Biological Response of Roots in Different Spring Wheat Genotypes to Low Nitrogen Stress. ACTA AGRONOMICA SINICA. 2006, 32（9）： 1349-1354.
2. First Author. Effect of nitrogen application on high molecular weight glutenin subunit expression and grain quality of winter wheat. Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer Science. 2008, 14（2）： 235-241.
3. Corresponding author. Effect of early winter watering on growth and water use efficiency of winter wheat. Chinese Journal of Eco-Agriculture. 2018, 26（5）：677-683.
Monographs and textbooks
1. Wheat grain quality and its genetic improvement, China Meteorological Press, 2000.01, Coedit.
2. Shanxi Wheat, China Agricultural Press, 2006.08, Coedit.
3. Fertilizer application systems for major crops, China Agricultural Press, 2013.06, Coedit.
4. Collection of drawings of wheat phenology, Shanxi Science & Technology Press, 2006.08, Coedit.
Achievement, patent and regulation
1. Stress tolerant agronomy systems for synchronization of high yield and improved quality wheat production, the prize of Provincial 1st-class provincial Sci-Tech progress in Shanxi Province in 2014.
2. Development and extension of high-quality wheat variety-Linyou145, the prize of provincial 1st-class provincial Sci-Tech progress in Shanxi Province in 2006.
3. Development of agriculture ecology systems with high economy efficiency in Loess hilly and gully regions, the prize of 3rd-class national sci-tech progress in Shanxi Province in 1996.
1. High efficiency and Easy apply agronomy technologies for high yield wheat production in water-limited. Patent NO.: ZL201410346677.1, Second accomplisher.
1. Agronomy technologies for high yield production of quality wheat, Local Standard of Shanxi Province, DB 14/T782-2013, Second accomplisher.
1. Pinyu8155, China Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: 20190044, Second accomplisher.
2. Pinyu8161, China Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: 20170022, Second accomplisher
3. Jinmai92, China Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: 2012012, First accomplisher
4. Linyou2069, Shanxi Province Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: 2005001, First accomplisher
5. Linyou2018, Shanxi Province Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: 2005002, First accomplisher
6. Linyou145, Shanxi Province Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: 2003002, First accomplisher
Honors and Awards
1. “Key scientist nominated”, Shanxi Province government, 2018 and 2007
2. “Leading Chief Scientist for Wheat production”, Shanxi Province, 2012
3. “Key scientist with special allowance”, China, 2008
4. “Key Agriculture Scientist”, Central government nominated, 2007
5. “National model agriculture scientist”, China, 2005
Address：635 Northern Gulou Street, Wheat research Institute, Shanxi Agricultural University (Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences), Linfen, Shanxi 041000, China