Wang Chuangyun, male, born in 1976, master, senior research fellow (professor), master supervisor.
Academic Education & Work Career
Master, the direction of crop genetics and breeding in crop cultivation and geoponics, Shanxi Agricultural University
Bachelor, Major in agronomy, Department of agronomy, College of agronomy, Shanxi Agricultural University
2020.1 to date
Senior research fellow, College of agronomy, Shanxi Agricultural University
2019.10 to 2019.12
Associate research fellow, College of agronomy, Shanxi Agricultural University
2013.12 to 2019.9
Associate research fellow, Institute of Crop Science Research, Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Main Research directions
1. Crop Science
2. Agronomy and Seed Industry
Overview of Teaching and Research
He has been mainly engaged in research work in the fields of organic dry farming and functional agriculture. He successively presided over 22 projects, including National and provincial projects, etc. Besides, he participated in 36 projects including National and provincial projects, etc. He has published more than 60 papers in international and national academic journals, including 5 papers indexed by Science Citation Index Database (SCI). He obtained 38 national patents. Moreover, he has been awarded two third prizes of Science and Technology Progress Award in Shanxi Province, one first prize and two second prizes of Rural Technology Contracting Award in Shanxi Province.
Teaching and Research Projects
1. Improvement and application of the technology of water saving, fertilizer saving and medicine saving integrating corn and wheat in the eastern hilly region, 2015 to 2019, National Special Project of Agricultural Scientific Research for Public Welfare Industry, Preside over.
2. Development of cultivation techniques of drought resistance, yield increase, cost saving and precision sowing in maize, 2013 to 2014, Innovation Foundation from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, Preside over.
3. Study on the key technology of maize hybrid breeding and industrialization of increasing yield and efficiency - Technique integration of single grain plastic film mulching cultivation for increasing yield, saving cost and increasing efficiency, 2012 to 2014, Science and Technology Project of Shanxi Province, Preside over.
4. Construction of shared laboratories for functional agricultural biotechnology. 2018 to 2019, Special Project of science and technology development for Central Guidance area, Preside over.
5. Molecular breeding of heterosis utilization and strong optimal combination in maize, 2017 to 2019, Key research and development Project of Shanxi Province, Preside over.
6. Workstation Project for Academician, 2017 to 2020, Preside over.
7. Research and development of a kind of weeder. 2013 to 2014，Patent Promotion Project of Shanxi Province, Preside over.
8. Utilization of overspeed refrigerated centrifuge, 2013 to 2014, Update and Improvement Project of large-scale instruments and equipment of Shanxi Province, Preside over.
9. Sanjin Scholars Project for Youth, 2016 to 2021, Preside over.
1. First Author. Complete chloroplast genome of Caragana kozlowii, an alpine shrub endemic to China. Mitochondrial DNA Part B. 2019, 4(1):715-716. （SCI）
2. First Author. Comparison of metabolites in juice, seed and peel of sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L. subsp. sinensis) .Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2019, DOI 10.1007/s13562-019-00538-8. （SCI）
3. Corresponding author. Complete chloroplast genome of Euphorbia hainanensis (Euphorbiaceae), a rarecliff top boskage endemic to China. Mitochondrial DNA Part B. 2019, 4(1): 1325-1326. （SCI）
4. Corresponding author. The complete chloroplast genome of Sophora alopecuroides (Fabaceae). Mitochondrial DNA Part B. 2019, 4(1): 1336-1337. （SCI）
5. Corresponding author. RNA-Seq identification of candidate defense genes by analyzing Mythimna separate feeding-damage induced systemic resistance in balsas teosinte. Pest Management Science. 2019, DOI 10.1002/ps.5519. （SCI）
Monographs and textbooks
1. Shanxi tese nongye (Shanxi characteristic agriculture), Shanxi Economic Publishing House, 2019.12, Coedit.
Achievement , patent and regulation
1. Research and application of multifunctional integrated seeder for corn film mulching and precision seeding, the third prize of Science and Technology Progress Award in Shanxi Province in 2017.
2. Development of cultivation techniques of drought resistance, yield increase, cost saving and precision sowing in maize, the third prize of Science and Technology Progress Award in Shanxi Province in 2014.
3. Mechanized cultivation technology of wide and narrow double planting of new maize varieties, the second prizes of Rural Technology Contracting Award in Shanxi Province in 2016.
4. High-yield cultivation technology of single grain mulching in maize, the second prizes of Rural Technology Contracting Award in Shanxi Province in 2013.
5. High-yield comprehensive cultivation technology of Xianyu 335, the first prizes of Rural Technology Contracting Award in Shanxi Province in 2009.
1. A preparation method of anti-low temperature growth aid applied to corn. Patent NO. : ZL201010110221.6, First accomplisher.
2. Development of a kind of corn seeder. Patent NO.: ZL201210454554.X, First accomplisher.
3. Development of a kind of fully controlled corn planter. Patent NO.: ZL201610252884.9, First accomplisher.
4. * Development of seeding control device of automatic corn planter. Patent NO.: ZL201610252883.4, First accomplisher.
5. Development of a kind of corn harvester. Patent NO.: ZL201610541710.4, First accomplisher.
1. Longyu 1, Shanxi Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: Approval of corn in Shanxi Province Jin2014021, First accomplisher.
Honors and Awards
1. “Top-notch Backbone of Sanjin Talents” in the field of Science and Technology, Shanxi Province, 2018
2. “Sanjin Scholars for Youth”, Shanxi Province, 2016
3. “Academic and Technical Leaders”, Shanxi Province, 2017
4. “Excellent Youth Post Expert”, Shanxi Province, 2014
Address: the No. 81 of Longcheng Street, Xiaodian District, Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China